Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Last Song

Heyy :)
It's been a long time since I last wrote here. Siapa suruh aku pandai sangat tak bayar bill broadband? Hmm. So, I'm gonna say this, 'sucks being me'. HAHA. There's NO facebook, NO blogging, NO twitter and even NO youtube. -.-'



Instead of whining and mourning about the broadband I decided to read a book. Niceee! It's not really sucks actually. Kan? Boleh baca buku, kan bagus tu. Hee. Finally, I managed to finish 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks during this semester break. Thanks to the broadband problems. Haha. 




I love Nicholas Sparks. He's amazing. This book was amazing too. But I hate the part that it made me cry, really.





'IMTF- In My Thoughts Forever'


2 comments:

Mira said...

Emosinya sampai menangis. Sedih sangat ke? haha

fatiiMNADZRI said...

Believe me, sedih gila part ayah dia sakit then meninggal. :(