Friday, March 02, 2012

No stress

Assalamualaikum. Hey readers! :)
Pffftt! Like I'm having a lot of readers huh. -.-' Um, pardon me if I'm writing in broken English. My bad. Sorry. 




Okay, to start with, I'm gonna say there's A LOT LOT OF things happen lately. Phone aku reboot. Phone number banyak yang LESAP. Nasib ada number yang dah save dalam simcard. The worst part is, mesej semua hilang. Duhh :( Maybe, for most of other people, they just delete the messages. Somehow, I'm not one of those. I keep it, no deletion. Again, NO DELETION. Accept for some text that I think unnecessary, then I'll delete it. 

Hmm, not to forget, I got stressed too for some reasons. My life, my studies, my assignment, presenTENSION, blablablaa. Lame! But it's true. My emotions went upside down. It's killing me. And guessed what I do when I'm stress? Yeah. Eat. Eat. Eat. Oh, no! Huh. Usually, when I get stressed I'll eat very little amount of food and maybe I'll just skip my meals. But sometimes, I might eat tons of foods. And It's okay if I eat less but it really sucks when I eat a lot. Totally messed up and it's kinda scary. Menyesal tak sudah woii.


Tapi, syukur. Tetap ada juga happy moments. Alhamdulillah :')
Oh, and yeah.. Dear March, please be nice to me, and I promise I'll be nice too :)

No comments: